Fisher Gold Bug 2 Gold Nugget / Electronic Prospecting Metal Detector
The MOST Sensitive Gold Hunting Detector Ever Made
• THRESHOLD: Small shaft on rear of control housing, controls threshold tone.
• MODE: Three‑position toggle switch: 1. IRON DISC Mode for iron discrimination. 2. NORMAL Mode for normal All Metal operation. 3. AUDIO BOOST Mode for hearing faint, deep targets.
• BATTERY TEST/SENSITIVITY: Dual-purpose potentiometer with switch for Audio‑Tone battery test, controls sensitivity to targets, electrical interference and ground minerals.
• GROUND REJECT: Dual-knob control used to electronically tune the electronics to ignore ground minerals. A small, single‑turn coarse adjust knob is stacked on a large, 16‑turn fine tuning control.
• VOLUME: Turns the power on and controls signal response volume.
• HEADPHONES: Jack for most mono and stereo headphones with 1/4-inch plug.
• Powerful 71kHz Operation for extreme sensitivity to small gold nuggets
• IRON DISC Mode rejects iron (trash) targets and hot rocks
• Resistant to dust and moisture
• Boosts audio signal of small and deep targets
• Convertible to hip-mount or chest-mount
• Weighs only 2.9 lbs. • Quartz-crystal locked electronics
• Uses two drop-in, 9 V batteries
• Dual-knob ground balance
Gold Nugget Hunting
Dogtown Trading Company
P.O. Box 413
Magalia, CA 95954
Sign up to receive up to date news and offers directly in your inbox:
Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved